Friday, January 16, 2009

WHYness

ah i love Friday, know why?
  • because it's a holy day
  • because I can eat sedap2 la
  • because it's cuti-cuti day la aiyo
Anyways, this year is going to be just what I imagined, It's the year of Sparta, 2009 is Sparta, and again know why?
  • because there's war?War?What War? :
  1. Hm, you know what's goin' on to the world now?Of course you should know,if you don't then you're a dumbass. Israelis are having a war in Ghaza, land of Palestinian...say no more, Israels are devils and being retard as usual...they attack Ghaza because they want the land back, so in order to do so they want the Palestinians to extinct...killing innocent,yet weak people, it is a coward and a STUPID way to solve it dammit. Acting worse than kids...Day by day,it's almost a month now,I barely hold myself watching those Palestinians got killed, brutally..Let's hope and pray that the world will be at peace..turk style : "no war plssssssssssssssss"
  2. I'm having a war too, and battling for months to win a well-renowned championship belt of, SPM...hell yea this is the kind of war I'm facing right now. I'm fighting non-stop, I can only rest on Sunday,Wednesday to Friday night..and evening on Saturday...and mostly are school,extra-classes,and tuitions...a lazy and a hardcore gamer like me, extra classes and tuition are a MUST, seriously, I can't live without knowledge and ilmu! (ceh waah, jk xD) .. i have decided what to do when SPM is over, or hopefully there's a light waiting for me, God's willing...i wanna be a hardcore bookworm than a hardcore gamer...lawl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters