Friday, January 02, 2009

It's 2009 dammit!!

new year supposed to be yesterday, nampak nya aku post lewat sehari New Year sebab ada masalah2 yang tidak boleh dielakkan,kelmarin......x3..blablablaa..
anyways,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xDD
it's 2009, it's the year of sparta!! haha

I predict that this year won't go easy on me,D: it's going to be harsh,brutal,memorable and sweaty year...also, Senior Year. 0__0 omfg
Ah yes, I'm turning 17 this 13th of January, ohoho..I have waited years to for this..being a bully..lolz juz kidding >D

nahh no time for that, I have to look up for the future, it's SPM year for god sake.
and i got this serious New Year Resolutions :
- extra classes on weekdays,tuitions on weekends+weekdays, day and night, i guess there won't be full-time holiday for me..but,I'm always ready for the this,so bring it on! >:D
- i have to stop gaming! >_< .. but not entirely, games can chill us down, release tension and all..just I won't get too hardcore on this stuff..
- I want to master my English.. (that's why I'm trying my best to write in full english Dx..of course I realize I have alot of major errors...)
- Anime huh, 1 anime per week would be nice. :D........hopefully
- no slacking off
- saving money smartly and handsomely ;D lawl
- definitely never leave the prayers

I guess that's it for now, I can't think of any..and only focus on SPM =__=" ..that's it on my head everyday, SPM SPM SPM...
and anxiously waiting to get out of this 'cage' and to return to my hardcore gameworld...lulz..

It's good to plan early :D...I have it all covered up xD

Coming SOooOOOn this January (planned) :
- Diary of Crisis
- My Top 10 J's (Solo Male)
- My Top 10 J's Bands/Groups

No comments:

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters