Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's Behind, Left Behind.

okay lately I have random mood playing in me and it's irritating... >__<

There are times when I'm all worked up to study, and at the same time I can't forget about stuff I should do first...
"must study!... "
"oh wait, my room is messy,clean up first"
"damn i forgot to boil some water, need tea Dx .."
"shit, haven't stretch my legs for awhile, my legs might get stiff again"
"...i forgot what to do...... -open tv- "
"feeling sleepy... -falls asleep- "
T__T...it happens...all the time... next morning,school..
mai homework!?

Another story,
last night there was a Movie playing in TV3, Pirates of The Carribean >.> ... and I decided to do addmaths while watching... I knew that if i watch tv at the same time, my mind will give 70% concentration on the tv... =__=;... i drooled alot even it's on commercial break...wth..

well at least i finished the work, and study a bit until Nightline news is over, lights off.

eyes closed already...
"i forgot to shower!? =A=; "...

I don't know what's going on with me, is it my clumsiness? or I have a bad memory? or could it be... Amnesia? >A< ..

hopefully this won't happen again when the exam is around the corner............

o_______o..

No comments:

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters