Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweeeeet 17!! <33

Today,is Tuesday,and Tuesday also means, 'daylight loneliness' ... that priceless title can't beat the title day of today >:D it's 13th January! it's not badluck for god sake--

It's my BIRTHDAY! xD
aaand
The unmarried person with unmarried face will start my unmarried day with joyful unmarried senior year! xDDD
[probably u'll heard this quotes from somewhere xD]
I have turned 17 and hell yeah i feel younger than before, lol jk xP

just something sad but true story about today, the sky is still crying..i think I've wounded the poor sky... D: or maybe happy tears xD

surprisingly why do friends i know in real life don't care and guess what...
I've been expecting the whole day for them to wish me a happy birthday...
words aren't expensive,saying it are free,it's not like you're going pay for it...come on..
I'm not being selfish,but once in awhile I love attention...just a wish from them makes me feel happy enough..

+ it was shockingly that in school,the only person that wishes me a happy birthday was,
xD...my ex-homeroom teacher...<3
hhuhuu...i luv surprises :3

cakes?hate them :D...
presents? gifted or no It's just the same thing..;D
what's important is loved by someone xD

I rarely celebrate my birthday due to unavoided circumstances D:
being busy is annoying...seriously

anyway I hope more surpirses will appear soon and god's willing I'm gonna draw my face with a wide smile :D

No comments:

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters