Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Top 10 J's (Female)

My Top 10 J's Female artists so far daripada beratus-ratus lagu yang selalu bermain dalam kepala aku sampai aku dapat ingat lirik lagu2 semua ni...caya la xD..checking winamp and almost everyday I've been playing the same song... well here goes, behold my Top 10 Jpop Artists!

===========================================
# 1

UTADA HIKARU

[Wiki]



#2

AYUMI HAMASAKI

[wiki]


#3

NAKASHIMA MIKA

[wiki]

#4


TOMMY HEAVENLY6
real name: Tomoko Kawase

[wiki]

#5

ALAN

She's a new singer and no wiki available yet so I'll just have to comment.
Her voice is really 'memukau' , her songs make me wanna sing along with her lawl xD
[>///<] Well i like Atashi e no Senka , it's tradisional, that song really 'pukau' me seriously, i love this song very much... though I only got few of her songs but I'll try to search more and top 10 is a must-collect-all , heck yeah FTW.


#6

BOA

[wiki]

#7

NAMIE AMURO

[wiki]

#8

YUI

[wiki]

#9

JYONGRI

[wiki]

#10OTSUKA AI

[wiki]


===========================================

didn't have the time to write comments and my opinion about them and all so I can only provide the help and informations from Mr. Wiki >///< [but no worries when i have time i'll edit slow by slow for the sake of my blog :D] Anyways, I got more upcoming Top 10 J's soon and will be Top 10 J's(Male) and Top 5 bands/group singers.. :D stay tuned

No comments:

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters