Monday, February 09, 2009

Delightness.

I'm having a really rough day this week ... and i tried to find something, or do something fun, or learn something new.. for the love of god, I'm bored as hell ,though i have tons of homeworks,I still can make them on last minute..:3 ...my room is kinda messy,planning to clean 'em but still i have no mood for cleaning... =.= ..

I have this large appetite but I hate dinners, i don't know, maybe the food is not fresh like newly-made on the afternoon? well..yea..perhaps.
but my darkside inside me always say :
"REHEAT is a good word. resistance is futile, bitch >D "
..lol..i sure curse a lot when I'm in dark mood...

Anyways, today, my mom made a pizza in the early morning before 6 am maybe, well there goes my delightful breakfast before goin' to school xD...pizza for breakfast is making me wanna hit my head on the steel stairs xD.. it's freakin' awesome x33

Wanna know how it taste? hm.. >D ..it's crusty, crispy, cheesy,it melt u down to the depth of the sea,hm,seafoods iz included :3....sumhow it's much more better than Pizza Hut..lmfao >:3..

Since my mom bought extra roti pizza , she bought it 4 of them and each only cost Rm3, kinda cheap, and it's not that thick but it's crispy which is finger lickin' gewd xD lol
So my mom told me that whenever I feel like making a pizza on my own, just take out the bread from the fridge, the fillings, cheese, tomato puree , meat etc etc , it's all in there in the fridge..I was liek, o yeah i finally can make my own pizza xD ..then do this and that, make it 160degrees and bake it..
Then after i got back from school, my lil sister haven't got home yet so,it's my chance >D..can't wait of course, i followed every single thing my mom said to me, and walla!!

kyaaa!! xDD
I put too much cheese and crab-meats :3.. but what the heck, I made it so it's mine!My taste! I can fill the cheese inside the bread if I want so it doesn't matter :3..
I tried to slice the sausages so it looked like pepperoni xD..but it gets too soft after I boiled it :3..

with my impatient behaviour I roll the roller..lulzrock and roll bebeh!!ROLL! ROFL xDD

look at ze' cheeze`~ xD

well that's all, 8 slices >D ...i ate liek...4 slices.. lolol..and my lil sister ate the rest ... =.=...wth
nevermind we still got 2 slices, the leftovers from the morning :3..
but i feel sad sumhow... D: ..my mom didnt' get to see my own made-pizza T.T ...u cruel lil sista!
ima make moar tomorrow..mwhahaha >DD

Bon Apetit!!

1 comment:

ndrh edzn said...

damn!!!
suggoh menggiurkan!!
gilew aaa...
uwaaaa!!!
nyum nyum nyum!!

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters