Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belated V-day

...Valentines Day?
Damn do I really care?I could vomit blood...Thank god I didn't saw any lovebirds saying "I lap you, You labi air" on that forzaken day.. lolz ...
I don't give a crap about love anyway, I don't mind being single for the rest of my life as long as I didn't lose my dignity and my pride as a woman.. *wipe the womanhood tears T_T*

No I'm serious, I'm not jealous or anything, I'm a bloody cold-hearted person even though there were some people...still confessed to me...and....seems like I broke the record, I rejected less than 3 secs xDD...this is true,honestly xD... please no hard feelings (although I know they felt extremely dissapointed with the " WTF"answer)~~ >w< ..lulz But of course I'm not being harsh when I said that, you have to show sympathy and empathy and all, so the person feels lighter...and accept the truth. (did i spell it right?lol..nevermind)..

But what the heck anyways, I have to do so because they are things I want to focus more than love..for the beloved of god..better say it fast before you change your mind, am I right? Well your opinions are probably different xP ...try to say; "YOU'RE HEARTLESS COWARD EMOTIONLESS B-B-B *cencored*!!".. oh..i might get that :D..

Anyways, Valentines Day doesn't mean I'm emotionless, Valentines Day,for me,it means I could only love my family and God, they show love to me and I should show them some love too, not to mention friends are loveless (another straight-forward confession).. ya all I heard they only said "happy valentines day" to each other instead of saying "I love you guys sooo much! xD"..as a friend,,,eh..I don't care...


or do I?...

No comments:

DicksSportingGoods.com Coupons
HTML Hit Counters